Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Floooooooooorida!

Well, hello there, I am back at the office with my mother and I didn't bring my camera, so WEBCAM PICTURES! I thought I'd let you all know that I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow! I'm going by myself and going to stay with a bunch of family and I am crazy excited.

I'll be flying, which I love and haven't done in while. I'll be gone for 11 days and will probably not have an internet for the majority of the time I'm there, which should be an adventure!

I'm also trying to get a new phone that doesn't suck within the next 24 hours because my current phone is horrid. I am slowly becoming convinced that no good non-smartphones exist for the AT&T network. But I just hope I find something.

But until I arrive home, I'll see you all later! (This picture is reminding me to add 'gain skin pigment' to the top of my Florida to-do list, jeez I'm white.) Wish me luck on phone hunting!


No comments: