Sunday, June 10, 2012

10 Steps to Cleaning!


So, I've been meaning to clean my room since before my last post. Naturally, I figured that the only real way I could get things done was to turn it into a photo blog post. Therefore, I shall provide you with 10 Steps I use when cleaning my room! These steps are proven to work 8 out of 10 times on average.*

*please not that the study in which these results were 
found was on procrastination, and NOT productivity.

Step one: Throw yourself onto your bed and exclaim your hatred for cleaning your room.

Step two: Look at floor and come to terms with the fact that you need to clean.

Step three: Continue not to clean.

Step four: Stand on something you're not suppose to, then begin cleaning.

Step five: Get all clothes off the floor and into a pile.

Step six: Pose with gaint clothes pile. 

Step seven: Actually put clothes away, and then realize you can fit inside your closet.

Step eight: Put all the dirty dishes into one general area and vow to take them out to the kitchen tomorrow.

Step nine: Make a face and edit a rainbow on top of it. Please note that this is a necessary and important step.

Step ten: You're done!

No comments: